The International Factoring Association (“IFA”) is pleased to welcome the media to the 2020 Factoring Conference to be held on April 22 – 25th at Omni Hotel in Nashville, TN. Media credentials are given to members of the working media whose attendance at any of the IFA conferences may result in coverage, whether print or broadcast, of the efforts of IFA and its members.
Registration for journalists:
Registration for the conferences is complimentary for professional journalists who may provide editorial coverage and who meet the eligibility criteria described below. Registration is limited to one individual per media outlet. The registration deadline is April 10, 2020. All media must be registered in advance of the conference.
Journalists should contact Bert Goldberg
at (805) 773-0011 Ext.302
or via email
to register. You may be asked to provide supporting documentation to receive your media credentials. When covering the conference, photographers and broadcast media must check in at the registration desk before going on the exhibit floor or to an education session.
You must be currently employed by a news publication OR you must be currently employed with a recognized (network, cable, independent) news organization.
Individuals who do qualify for media credentials:
Individuals representing companies or organizations listed below do qualify
for media registration.
Individuals who do not qualify for media credentials:
- Business/Trade Publications and News Wire Services
- Broadcast Media – Television and Radio
- Freelance Writers on assignment (must provide an original letter of assignment on the organization’s letterhead stating they have been retained to cover the IFA Conference)
- Online Publications-the online publication/website must provide original, editorial news coverage
Individuals representing companies or organizations listed below do not qualify
for media registration.
- Book authors
- reelance writers who are employed by non-news organizations
- Publishers, associate/assistant publishers, advertising, marketing, or sales staff members of a news organization, print, broadcast or online
- Companies/organizations producing publications, videos, and/or other items solely for the purpose of marketing, advertising, financial analysis, or public relations
- Public relations staff and/or representatives from communications, print, and online promotion organizations
- Financial analysts and consultants
- Other representatives who are not reporting on the annual conference itself